Monday, November 21, 2011

Washable Dry Erase Markers!

At last! Something I've wished for is here! Expo has made washable dry erase markers. If you haven't had the joy of having your sweet angel accidentally streak your shirt or shorts with a dry erase marker, this post might not be exciting. But as a mom that has to make sure my little one is wearing something that I don't mind getting ruined, I am thrilled with this new product. I haven't tested them out yet (I just got them yesterday) so i will post a follow up after the trial run. And I will definitely have her in ratty clothes as a backup in case the new miracle product lets me down. But if not, I will be over the moon excited. There are so many great activities that my 4 year old can do using dry erase markers and the thought of not having to look over my shoulder every second while I'm trying to teach my 6 year old is rather thrilling. And the bright colors and thinner point are a bonus too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment