Friday, January 14, 2011

Time to Get Caught Up and Organized!

The drawback to doing a curriculum from scratch is that sometimes the weeks get away from me and then i have to come up with a bunch of lesson plans at once. That leaves very little time for posting here (especially since I am a newbie to the blogging world). But i am actually ahead in my planning for January, so I am hoping to get caught up on posting and to organize the site somehow so things are easier to find by subjects. And though my main focus right now seems to be on younger grades, I hope to add resources for older kids as I have more time to research and find sites. If you are searching for curriculum for a certain grade or supplemental activities for your child (whether they are enrolled in a school or they are homeschooled), leave me a comment and I will do my best to get back to you promptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment