Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Freebie-Multiplication Cut and Paste

Both kids had birthdays last weekend and then we had a week long visit from my dad/Grandpa Florida which meant my computer time was minimal. In fact, the last minute trip also jumped in the way of my plans to get the school year planning done early, so I had to whip out a quick cut and paste multiplication sheet to share. The rest of this weekend will be spent buried in planners and curriculum as I prepare for our Tuesday start date, so the next couple of Friday Freebies will be recommendation to handy freebie sites (worksheets and worksheet generators) while I get settled into our new year. For now though, you can grab the worksheet I made today
here.


If you like this, please leave a comment here or a rating in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment