Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Simple Machines are done!

Well, summer hit us and we got busy. So we took a break before tackling levers and I finally finished the levers worksheet today. Then i also had a great brainstorm about combining pdfs to make a multipage download instead of having to download each part individually :) So here is the link to the 6 worksheets all in one file and here is the link to the corresponding answer sheets.

The books that I used for this lesson came from my library and they were a great series written by Kay Manolis. They are a colorful and easy to understand set of books (which is helpful since I knew next to nothing on simple machines) and I really recommend this series for early readers. The books are easy to find if you google BlastOff Readers: Simple Machines by Kay Manolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment