Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wow! Worst Blogger Ever

So I still definitely haven't gotten the hang of blogging since it's been almost a month since my last post. It's amazing how fast time can get away from me, especially since it seems like staying home all day would lead to tons of extra time for writing new posts.

School is going well but some days, searching down worksheets and doing lesson planning can be a bit tedious and overwhelming. I knew that I had fallen behind when I went to get E's weekly spelling list, only to find that I hadn't picked the words yet or created the sheet. Oops. So today, armed with a clean house and cleaned up school folder, I've created next week's list and I'm hoping to get at least two more done as well.

For at least for a moment, I am sitting in a clean house with some school planning done and some extra time on my hands and I hope I can put some work into this blog. I'd love to share some of the really helpful resources that I've been using and I'd also love to share some things that I'm learning as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment