Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Free Summer Goodies-Always Ice Cream and Clever Dragons

Thanks to the Homeschool Buyers Co-op, you can get a summer long free trial of Always Icecream and Clever Dragon as well as the parent upgrade feature. Clever Dragons is a learning site for boys and Always Icecream is the counterpart for girls and they can be used solely for the learning games or with parental controlled social interaction features. If you are a member of the co-op, you just go here and use your member email to sign up for the trial and you'll get your confirmation in your email and instructions on how to access your codes. If you're not a member of the co-op, it's free to join and takes less than five minutes. The only trouble that I had on the site was finding the "My Subscriptions" page that was referenced in my email, probably because I joined the co-op five minutes before getting the summer sites freebies. In case there are any other people like me, it's in the "My Account" section.


Always Icecream and Clever Dragons are somewhat pricey sites, so I'm looking forward to using the trial to determine whether it would be worth the investment. The bonus of the parent upgrade is that it will show me reports on progress and let me track the kids' games and activities, which will also help with the decision of whether to continue once the trial is done. Once the kids have a chance to explore the sites and once I get to look over the reporting section, I'll add another post about the Always Ice Cream/Clever Dragons format.

No comments:

Post a Comment